Monday, March 1, 2010

Inspiration Found Me

If Jack Osborne can do it, why can’t I? Maybe I’m behind the times, but the last thing I remember hearing about Jack Osborne was that he went to rehab……..I missed the part which occurred after when he did a British reality TV Show called Adrenaline Junkie and lost a ton a weight while doing extreme things in crazy places around the world. Hot DAMN! I might even venture to say that he became cute!

Surfing, mountain climbing, running with the BULLS, martial arts training - just to name a few of the insane things he went on a quest to accomplish. He didn’t even stop with the sheer adrenaline and sense of accomplishment for himself. No, no. He went looking for that road I was talking about earlier. You know, the one that leads to being a good person? I think he found it somewhere in Europe, but that’s beside the point! He took some kids on season 3 or something and MENTORED them. Let me just say that I am feeling a bit INSPIRED here. SO! Here we go. I’m about to be predictable and make a list of goals I would like to accomplish…………No. To hell with that! I’ll just let you know when I do something list-worthy.

Here is the first one for you. I’m currently training for a half marathon, which will take place on April 25, 2010. Stay tuned to hear about me learning to snow board which will be taking place in May, and what will be especially entertaining for you will be reading about me learning to break dance by the year’s end. You're welcome.

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment