Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good-bye Julia Mancuso, Apolo Ohno & Bode Miller

Well, the Vancouver Olympics have come to a close. I feel like I have been broken up with. I don't know what I'll do with my time which was formerly devoted to figure skating, skiing, bobsledding and the like. I guess it is for the best. Me and the Olympics have been drifting anyway. I didn't even watch the speed skating on Friday night, because I was busy running a 5K. Times change, people drift, they move on to better things...................................Like made for TV movies on MTV.

Yes. That's right. I'm watching Turn the Beat Around. It is shades of Flash Dance, Step Up and Center Stage. Classic dancing movie. Quality, to say the least. I mean, hello. Made. For. TV. Movie. What more could you ask for on a chill Sunday night?

Other than trying to fill the void in my heart where the Winter Olympics belong, I am basking in the success of a pristine and tidy apartment. I don't remember the last time all the laundry was clean and put away. MAN! I'm excited right now. Sippin' on some hot tea, curled up on the couch. This whole Sunday-not-being-depressing thing is really working for me. Maybe I should tackle Monday mornings next...............but not tomorrow. I'll let it ride for a few more weeks.

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment