Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Day to Be

Currently watching Property Virgins - what a great show! When Matt and I buy a house in Canada, Sandra Rinomato WILL be our realtor. And I will say eh. Because we will be located in Canada.

Side note, I am tired of running in the rain. Luckily, the sun will come out tomorrow. It's only a day away.

This week seemed like the longest week of my life. I know a lot of people feel the same way because after me and my brilliant office mate stole and hid my boss's red stapler this morning, we conducted some research on Facebook and found many posts indicating that other people definitely felt that this week was dragging by. Must be a flaw in the matrix. That, or it's a side effect of the collective unconscious.

Tomorrow is Friday, my second favorite day of the week. It should be good because I'm planning to go see Dear John after eating some sushi. Matt's super excited. Note my sarcasm. But after seeing the movie, I wouldn't be surprised if he developed a big man crush on Channing Tatum. Or is it Tatum Channing? Neither seem like real names, but that man can call himself whatever he pleases!!!!!

On a more serious note, I'm going to go read my book, in honor of my grandpa. Reading was undeniably his favorite way to pass time, when he wasn't out at the farm. Tonight's reading is for you, Paw!

Until next time-

1 comment:

  1. Ah Rachel, you made me cry! Paw certainly did love to read, and go to the farm, and YOU.

    ReplyDelete