Sunday, February 21, 2010

Perfection

Every once in a while, a pretty near perfect day will roll around. I don't really need anything grand or especially out of the ordinary to be going on for this to occur. Today was a normal, routine day; but it left me feeling more than satisfied.

Maybe it's all about outlook. I'm not sure. As opposed to popular belief, I'm still figuring it all out. I'll let you know when I get all the answers. It will probably come in the form of a published New York Times bestseller. Right. Anyway.

Typically, Sunday seems depressing. No. I'm done with that. I got up early and went running with my trusty training partner. I went to HEB, which even seemed enjoyable. I fixed one of my favorite meals for lunch:

frozen cheese ravioli
1 medium onion, chopped
3 zucchini, diced? sliced? julienned? um....cut up
1 jar of sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce

Cook ravioli according to package. Saute onion and zucchini. Drain ravioli. Add veggies to drained ravioli and mix with sauce. Enjoy! (I usually serve with bread and salad)

We watched church online before chowing down. After lunch, I goofed around with my dear husband, in between him working and me watching select, quality, no doubt, reality TV i.e. Millionaire Match Maker.............And helped him pack for Galveston. We took a much needed trip to Sonic. What better way to welcome spring-like weather than consuming a large diet limeade??

I dropped him off on campus and drove home through CS with windows down and the music up. Days like today make me realize what I do have, and how lucky I am to be able to enjoy these little things in my life and share them with such a fantastic man.

I will be logging some hours with my book while bringing it to a close. Hopefully, Attic Man will leave me be........I can't blog about him while home alone. The explanation of the being known in the Sanchez household as Attic Man will be saved for another blog.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment