Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The State of the Sanchez Household Address

So, I started a new book today City of Thieves by David Benioff. He seems like one cool dude. I would love talking to this guy. PLUS he is married to Amanda Peet. Can't get better than that, right? I'm only on page.........3. But I'm stoked. There is nothing better than getting lost in a great book.

Have I mentioned my new found love for reading? Until sometime last year I really didn't read for pleasure. I was burned out. I blame the AR system I was forced to partake in when attending elementary school. Leave it to "the man" to ruin something great like reading. It only took about 17 years for me to recover from that. But oh. AM I GLAD THAT I DID!

I have ABOUT 5 books waiting in line that I'm dying to read. Have I mentioned that I am a fan of making online purchases? This is a dangerous combination. But so be it!

I'm on my quest which mainly includes enjoying life while I'm here; currently consisting of reading, eating, running and making online purchases. Simple I know. But that is the beauty of it!

Speaking of reading, I will have to read about the State of the Union Address asap, seeing as I'm a terrible US citizen and failed to watch what President Obama had to say this lovely evening. Thanks to my wonderful husband's explanation on the meaning of the title "State of the Union Address" things are making much more sense.

I'm off to read, eat and enjoy!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment