Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rain Boots

Sometimes things just work out. I arrived home after a tiring day at work to find two glorious packages on my doorstep waiting for me. As I blog, I am using my new net book, which was in one of the packages, while sporting my new green polka dot rain boots, which made up the contents of the other package.

Hot dogs for supper and a new netflix arrival made my evening complete! What did we do before internet shopping?? How great that old combines with new to make even better: I shop online and receive via mail.

I have technology to enjoy, shopping to do, pictures to upload to albums and music libraries to build.

Until next time............

Disclaimer: I forget to spell-check. Feel free to point out my inadequate spelling/punctuating abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment