Monday, March 15, 2010

Boxes I

Well, It's Monday and I'M NOT AT WORK. Because I'm 24 and still observe spring break. No, I'm out of school. But that's just how I roll. Yesterday was one of my favorite obscure holidays: Pi Day; second only to National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

I'm about to clean out 6 boxes of old items from my past. I'm sure it will be thought provoking. Thoughts mainly like "what the hell was I thinking on that??" "When/WHY did I ever wear that??" Hindsight is 20/20. I wish foresight was. There is probably more to come on this particular topic. This will probably be a day with two postings. But foresight is not 20/20. It is not even a real word. So stay tuned. I know you are on the edge of your seat regarding the question of the day: What do the boxes in my mom's den contain from my glorious high school days??

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment