Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Technology...

As you see from yesterday's post, I have so much to learn about using an iPhone...clearly it's a good thing that I have endless amounts of time to both work on being a good person and snack, watch daytime television, and read. I should allocate some time to learning to adequately use my phone.

Yesterday, after two trips to Target and a pair of broken sunglasses later, I had exactly what I had started out with: no frame to fit the panoramic picture that I bought Matt for his birthday. You can only guess what I did to remedy the problem by taking a gander at yesterday's post.

I have a lot on my agenda today, as I'm currently reading four books and need to watch last night's Bachelorette. I've already been exceedingly productive today as I've:

Done my bible study
Eaten breakfast
Caught up on my blog reading
Washed clothes
Purchased an awesome app for finding the best deals on items by scanning the barcode
AND learned to blog on my phone

How will I ever have another day so productive?? This has all been done before 10!!

It's probably because I didn't waste time making my bed. Don't tell my mother.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment