Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Free is an Oxymoron

Free time is awesome! So great that I love it almost as much as my cargo pants. I'm free to do whatever I want. Not having a job is the best thing that's ever happened. Right??

I'll let you be the judge. So far today I:

Googled "how to make money on a blog"

Read a book

Learned more about staging

Ate a cupcake

Considered writing a blog about silence being deafening, drew the shades and lit some candles...just kidding. About the shades and candles anyway...

At least I overcame the feeling of obligation I have to my floors as far as sweeping goes. They are now free to relish the time they have with dust, junk and yesterday's dinner.

Free is clearly an oxymoron and sarcasm is obviously one of my strengths, which I'll update on my resume, pronto.

Until next time, when I'll have a job...you may not be hearing from me for a while. I have a lot to add to my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment