Wednesday, June 30, 2010

9 Updates on RC

Updates include, but are not limited to:

1. Wrinkle guard still plagues me.

2. I still cook in haphazard ways.

3. I'm still unemployed and think that if I were to take a "Which Character on Seinfield Are You?" quiz the results would show I was most like George.

4. I still live in Houston. Where hurricanes head, evidently. With my dear hubby. Who is being the sole breadwinner in this household. Three cheers for housewives!!!

5. I'm still shamelessly addicted to The Bachelorette, even though most everyone on the show is a m-o-r-o-n.

6. I still contemplate the irony of realizing how much I loved a job after I leave it. Talk about needing to realize and appreciate what you have when you have it.

7. I don't blog very much anymore. Maybe it's because I.......am lazy on the couch only. No writing. Or reading. Just laying there. Listening to the wrinkle guard alarm.

8. I still need ice cream. However, I've been informed that my husband no longer eats ice cream on the week days. What??

9. I still look forward to each and every time I will get to spend time with my family. Which is this weekend!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment