As of April 29, 2010, it is official: I successfully
1. Finished the Half Marathon. With my awesome running partner!
2. Finished the bag of chips left over from lunch.
3. Cleaned out my drawers in my bathroom in preparation for the big move to Houston.
4. Lounged on the couch for approximately 4 hours last night pondering what the heck I'll do job-wise once I arrive in Houston.
5. Lounged on the couch and ate sushi and drank wine while I pondered what the heck I'll do job-wise once I arrive in Houston.
6. Lounged on the couch and determined the best way to avoid getting a job again. Ever, after I move to Houston.
7. Determined the story line for my novel......while lounging on the couch.
8. Determined that I can never use the word lounged in another blog post. Ever. I met the quota by point number 5, but continued to overuse it after that. I'm almost there with "determined" but I'll stop myself.
9. Kept up with not only one, but TWO pair of sunglasses for over 4 weeks. I'm beating the cosmos.
10. Read approximately 500 blog posts while trying to avoid applying for jobs.
I'm off to............lay on the couch. Oh. Finish the work day first.
Until next time!
PS-I scored a cake at my going away party today that said "Damn the Man". Loved. it.