Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sometimes I get the phrase "Japanese Udon Noodle" stuck in my head

Powerful. Beautiful. Crazy. Random. Weird. Intense. All words I would use to describe human minds. Half the time I don't even know how to sort out everything that's going on in my head. Other times? I don't understand how blank my slate is up there. Freaking tabula rasa, back when it was unused in good old 1985. That may be due in large part to the fact that I'm pretty sure there were about 8 days in this day.

It's strange to me how my mind conjures up imagery and random things from the past during dreams. I mean, I remember thinking when I was a kid "what if dreams were real life, and real life was really our dream?" I was doomed from the beginning, you guys. (I'm mainly dreaming of Japanese Udon Noodles right now, though). Details that come up in my dreams are just strange, and I'm pretty sure there is underlying meaning there. I think I'm going to devote some Internet research time to dream meanings.

Only in dreams
We see what it means.
Reach out our hands.
Hold onto hers.
But when we wake
It's all been erased.
And so it seems
Only in dreams.

- Weezer

Short post, I know. But I'm a little ADD today. Adding more would be here and there. Until next time!

PS - It really bothers me when the blog post titles spill over onto the next line. I'll try to avoid that next time.

Additional PS - I don't have OCD.



No comments:

Post a Comment