Sunday, February 6, 2011

Work Blogging...Can I do this now that I manage people?

Swirling like a whirlwind full of leaves and bits of photos: this is what my mind feels like.  For the past month I went non-stop, almost like I was in auto pilot.  Now that things slow down, my mind seems to be stuck going at a rapid pace.  It's amazing how self absorbed I can get when things are going 90 mph.  In addition to the situation with my eyebrows, I let other things slide.  Well, I'm back.  I plan on getting everything all caught up in the morning; time not allotted to anything for one reason: SNOW DAY!

It basically has to look like it's going to flurry and A&M will shut campus down.  Ahhhh, the beauty of being back in Aggieland.  We got really excited about OWNING a fireplace.  (That's right.  I own things.  I answer to no one.  what.  WHAT.)  And went and purchased fireplace things.  Don't think I'll be doing anything other than enjoying the crackling fire in my living room while not going to work because of snow-ish.

And hanging pictures.

And painting.

And drinking hot coco.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment