Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmastime

Can't wait to hang with my fam, eat all day and not work!! I'm as amped up as my pre-lit tree right before it glowed (glew?) with a thousand watts and melted my eyes earlier today. The eye melting was followed by half of the bulbs burning out. It could be described as an electric FAIL. Thank goodness there's more to Christmas than lights, because half of mine are gone!

I'm also excited about Starbucks Christmas Blend, which we have been brewing in our French press, which I have been converted to believing in. I'm converting YOU to be the next believer. French press is the way to go, it yields a delicious brew! I'm not excited about Starbucks going PC and putting out the Holiday Blend. Which is exactly like the Christmas Blend, but silver, as in second place. It's causing me to be obnoxious and over Merry Christmas people. Which I totally mean if I've said it to you. I have abandoned saying Happy Holidays, even though it covers all the bases.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! And to all, a good night!

Until next time!!

Ps-ok fine...Happy Holidays. I love everyone...but mainly, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment