Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tornadoes Are a North American Phenomenon

Or so Ben, my car guy, tells me. If hurricanes occurred in the southern hemisphere, they’d spin counter-clockwise.

Life is weird. I can pick up knowledge about random things in the strangest of places; learn from the most unexpected events. I can be exceedingly happy and grateful over something that can morph into my biggest source of stress. Living miles and miles away from my loved ones can make my heart ache but can also cause seeing family that much more sweet. Bad things happen to good people, and vice-versa. And no one understands, least of all me.

I guess there is a season for everything. I wish there wasn't. But that wouldn't make everything work the same way, would it?

Everything is made of peanut butter. I’m trusting that God knows what he’s doing.

Until next time…

PS-I’m still training for the half, I will be employed officially on Thursday, and I still have the same pair of sunglasses I got around Easter this year. I’m doing something right.

Take that, cosmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment