Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome to the Year 2010

No kidding, y'all. I just made a deposit into my bank account with my iPhone while in my dining room. At home. AT. HOME. It's magic. Magic, I tell you.

PS- Wednesday WAS my lucky day. I got a job that day, which I went to today. Posts will no longer include lamentations about being unemployed. Rather, they will include lamentations about being employed. Such is the way of the world.

PPS-it's not a teaching job. But I'm ok with that. I have my whole life to teach. Don't worry, I won't let the dream die. Also, there are probably some school districts around that have restraining orders out for me due to my excessive contacts via phone, email and in person.

Until next time!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not huge on iPhones, or making bank transactions with them. I'm a little bit paranoid about these things like identity scams and electromagnetic pulses. Too much sci-fi methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for the new iphone, it came out more than 3 weeks ago and it's still sold out everywhere!! GrR

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god i want an i phone sooooooooooooooo badly!!! im so obsessed i just did a post on their apps and i dont even have one....im lame i know.

    ReplyDelete