Thursday, January 12, 2012

Adventures Involving Red Box

After taking painstaking care to find a parking place without being run off the road plus positioned for easy escape, I hurriedly grabbed both redbox rental returns and my keys and run-walked to the redbox in front of Kroger.

I dodged runaway carts and vehicles, barely making it to my destination in one piece. I hit "return" and inserted my movie, only to have it thrust right back at me with the message: "error returning your disk. Make sure the logo is facing you."

Second try. Same results. The logo was most definitrly facing me. Clearly there was a problem with the redbox. After try number three, I got angry and moved to the other redbox and successfully returned my second rental before trying a fourth time to return the difficult one. Once more I got the error.

Because I was returning an empty case.

I've turned into my mother.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment