Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tweeter

"For the uninitiated, here’s how Twitter works – I have no f***ing idea. I have no idea how it works – or why it is." Jon Stewart

So.....yeah.  I agree with this quote so I decided to set up a twitter account.  So far I have one follower, which I'm pretty sure is an ad scam thing.  I have three tweets?  So.....I'm not sure if me and twitter will get along.  I feel a little like a high school kid using it.  But I'm not really opposed to acting or feeling like an immature, emotionally crazed young person in any other facet of  my life.....so lets do this thing!

My mom on twitter:  It's a thing called twitter, and you post tweets.  Is it for birds?

Me on Twitter:  It's probably just another way for Big Brother to spy on us all.

My boss on Twitter:  Are you on that Tweeter thing?

Three cheers for birds, Gale Beggy-esque encounters with the internet and awkward experiments with social networking. 

My life has meaning.

Ciao!  Until next time!

1 comment: