Monday, May 14, 2012

Lifetime Supply of GUM TOOTHBRUSHES!

I feel frightened because my husband speaks of a certain toothbrush with love and adoration, describing it as an "intimate tool."  GUM toothbrushes are good, maybe I don't care as much as I should about oral hygiene, but it just seemed like a regular old toothbrush to me.

I'm frightened that tomorrow I'm going to get a delivery of a lifetime supply of GUM toothbrushes....apparently local retailers don't carry these amazing tooth cleaners.  An order is being placed for this very household as I type.

Don't think I wouldn't use half of the lifetime supply.  (Maybe they are slightly better than other brands.)

I have to go brush my teeth now.  And floss.....now that I've been thinking about tooth care for 15+ minutes.

Cheers!  To clean teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment