Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vive La Fall

Today's plan includes but is not limited to putting out my fall decor, drinking either a soy pumpkin spice latte with no whip or a caramel apple spice from Starbucks, purchasing mums for the front yard, getting pumpkins and gourds and locating my Autumn Wreath Yankee Candle.

Check on the Fall decorations. Time to get crafty and fashion a door wreath. On a more serious note, I have been daydreaming about my future little family of four. (Yes I include my dog. I'm one of those). I'm not going to lie, I'm already planning out the Christmas card complete with my baby bump and our cute canine. It won't be unlike the last one, in that it might have to be only from the waist up because the man of the house is wearing sweatpants and a Christmas sweater.

The stories behind most Christmas pictures are as such.

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment