Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is that a peach in your pants?

Or are you just happy to see me?  Inappropriate?  Maybe.  Pregnant?  Definitely....I'm going to have a peach tomorrow...and it's not fitting in my pants that well......too bad yoga pants aren't included in the dress code at work.

Whats funny is that we honestly think the baby magically grows overnight and graduates to the next size every Tuesday night, because that's when the "What to Expect" app changes every week...According to the countdown, we are going on week 13!  Can't wait to be out of the first trimester...it's almost as scary as the terrifying woolite commercial.  I will be able to breath easier once we get there...a mere 7 days!

On a different note, I'm planning to start reading The Help this weekend.  A dear friend told me to read it over a year ago and I have been meaning to...now that I have less than a week until the movie comes out, I had better get moving.  Nothing like pure and simple procrastination....

One thing I won't be procrastinating on is picking out baby furniture.  I already have tentative selections, pending upon bedding choice, which heavily depends on what the little technician sees on September 14th!!

Destination: Baby City!  And I'm the Mayor!

No comments:

Post a Comment