Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reflections of a Pregnant Woman

At no other point in my life would I be happy that someone told me I look huge.  Thanks, pregnancy.  You put things in prospective.  You are also cruel and prevent me from painting my toenails.  My eyebrows?  No, I can reach those.  You have nothing to do with those, Pregnancy.  You are, however, causing me to need a lot of Snickers.  (Fun size or just a regular bar, because those are the correct ratio, if you recall.  Snickers minis, I scoff in your face.  Unless you are the only option.  No.  Shame.)

At no other point in my life would I be smiling to myself while walking into work.  Nor would I cry merely at the sight of the color pink. (Unless it was the foul color of neon pink the guest room was painted when we moved in...).

At no other point in my life would I be so excited to meet this little girl!!

Cheers!  'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment